Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breakfast with Dad

Almost every Saturday morning, Jim takes Will to their favorite breakfast place, Maudie's. It gives me some time to get things done around the house, go for a run or sometimes just to sleep in! Their morning starts with blueberry pancakes, eggs and black beans at Maudie's and ends with a stop at Mozart's on Lake Austin to get coffee for Dad and sometimes even ice cream for Will for his morning snack. I was invited to go along a few Saturdays ago, and was excited to capture some moments of Dad and Will time.

What should I order?
Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee.

All done!
Mozart's
Two pitiful ducks - they drained the lake and this is what it looks like!

Family Picture



1 comment:

  1. I love the "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" picture. Too funny. Loving the blog so far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete