On Sunday, we went to the Zilker Kite Festival and took all three kids. :) I'm embarrassed to say it was my first time to go and I had no idea it was such a huge event. I thought it was just a bunch of people flying kites out in the park. Not so. This was a professional and quite competitive event. Wow! We went pretty late in the day, so things were dying down a little bit (even though you wouldn't know it from the pictures). We didn't fly a kite this year, but maybe Will will be old enough next year to try it out. I love living in Austin and getting to take advantage of so many of the great things this city has to offer, especially for families! It was a great day!
We did not let Will do the rock climbing wall this year.
These two are a good match for one another.
I love to run!
Cake Ball Break
Do you think these two are related?
Let's run and run and run!
These two were wiped out before we even arrived...we walked from our house.
We'll be back next year!


It looks like so much fun! We didn't make it this year, but definitely want to go next year. Will is getting so big! Glad you're all doing well. :)
ReplyDelete