Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodbye, October!


Wow. I can't believe October has passed us by already! And I happened to look back on the number of posts I've done since I've been pregnant per month and it's kind of pitiful (Pregnancy is my excuse, anyway). So, I figured doing 2 posts in one day is a good way to increase those numbers! :)

October was a very fast month (obviously) but I did want to document it with a few fall and costume pictures. Will had a blast on Halloween, and truly appreciated the candy this year. Luckily, he did not remember he had some leftover the next morning (which is unfortunate for me, because I can't stop eating it). We went to a friend's Halloween party early in the evening where Will had about 3 bites of a corn dog and an entire chocolate cupcake for dinner. He had fun hanging out with some other costumed friends and spent most of his time running around working on getting the sugar out of his system! We went back toward our house to go trick or treating in our new neighborhood, and spent most of our time with our friends, Howard, Ann, & Baby Jack (who live behind us). Jim and Howard enjoyed trick or treating as much as Will. Several of the houses had candy for the kids, and margarita "treats" for the adults. Margarita machines must be in high demand on Halloween! Who knew? I don't remember this from my childhood anyway. Dessert consisted of more candy (of course) and was finished off by a ring pop that Will worked on for about an hour. Note to self - ring pops would be great for haircuts, stroller rides, movies, etc. And I think the "ring" part of the "pop" is key. Anyway, it was a great evening and Will had a lot of fun - the 9:00 bedtime was totally worth it!

Up to no good at the pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin picking is serious business.
Our Willosaurus.
Will practiced being a dinosaur several weeks before Halloween - we have 2 other dinosaur headpieces at home, which he loves.
How cute is this, if I do say so myself?
Puppy Dog Jack and the Willosaurus
(Can you spot the ring pop?)


No comments:

Post a Comment